Sunday, September 29, 2013

Introducing the Tiramisu cake!!!!


It was a friends birthday 2 months ago (this is a very belated post XD) and she had requested a few months prior that she would like tiramisu for her birthday. I didn't want to just make it in a glass dish so decided to get a little creative.

I used the same recipe as my previous tiramisu (alcohol free) but instead cut the Savoirdi biscuits in half and used some left over chocolate ganache as "glue" to place them on the border of the cake tin. I used the rest of the biscuits to form the layers of the tiramisu and managed to get 2 layers of biscuit and cream~ Topped with MILO and coffee and some Oreo Cheesecake balls.

So happy the cake actually held together =D

Looking forward to next year's request... =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments/messages so feel free to drop a line :)