|lighting the candle~~|
|So happy it worked :)|
|slice for u~~~~|
85g plain flour
4 tbsp cocoa powder
200g caster sugar
4 eggs, separated
2 tbsp apricot jam
200g dark chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180oC and line cake tin.
2. Sift flour and cocoa together.
3. In a small saucepan, heat the butter till melted and then remove from heat. Stir in sugar until well mixed.
4. Beat in egg yolks the pour mix into dry ingredients and still until well combined.
5. Whisk egg whites with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into chocolate mixture, one third at a time.
6. Pour batter into cake tin and bake for 40 minutes.
7. Warm jam and spread over cake. Melt chocolate and cream over a double boiler and ice cooled cake.
|Iced and decorated with a chopstick xP|