Sunday, May 12, 2013

Work catering #19: Cookie Fix

The theme for this week's catering was COOKIES! I made Cookies and Cream slice and White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies. 

Delicious white choc and cranberry cookies ^^
I used the same dough recipe as the Green Tea and White chocolate cookies but left out the green tea and added 1/2 cup cranberries. You can find the recipe here. I love the flavour and texture of these cookies because they taste a bit like short bread. The dough is really simple to make and the great thing is you leave it overnight in the fridge and the next day all you have to do is SLICE and BAKE! One thing I learnt from my previous batch is to roll the dough out into a thinner tube so you can slice more cookies :) This time I made around 40-50 as compared to 30 something last time.
Tray of cookies!
The chunks of white choc and cranberries! YUM!
You can also customise the flavour! Any flavour combination suggestions? :D

1 comment:

I love receiving comments/messages so feel free to drop a line :)