Oreo cheesecake balls
Recipe adapted from Kraft recipes
450g oreos (3 x 150g packets should be enough)
250g block cream cheese, room temperature
250g dark chocolate melted
50g white chocolate, melted
1. Process oreos until resembles fine crumbs.
2. Mix oreo crumbs with cream cheese until combined.
3. Roll into small balls. Place on tray and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
4. Coat balls in dark chocolate and place on tray.
5. Pipe white chocolate squiggles on top and refrigerate.
|Balls of oreo cheesecake goodness!|
Recipe adapted from Exclusively food
1/3 cup passionfruit pulp and juice (you can use fresh or canned)
1/2 cup icing sugar
1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup desiccated coconut
125g butter, melted
110ml lemon juice
395g (1 can) condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 180oC (160oC fan-forced) and line a 20x30cm slice pan with baking paper.
2. Sift icing sugar and flour into large bowl. Add coconut and stir until well combined.
3. Add melted butter and stir until combined. Firmly press mixture over base of pan using back of spoon.
4. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until slightly risen and lightly browned around the edges.
5. For topping, place passionfruit pulp in medium bowl. Add lemon juice and condensed milk and stir until well combined (mixture should thicken).
6. Pour mixture over base and spread evenly with a spatula. Return pan to oven and bake for further 10 minutes.
7. Allow slice to cool in pan before removing and refrigerating before slicing.
|Prepped for catering~|
|You get the crunch of the passionfruit seeds~|
I'm glad to be back baking! Actually been on a baking spree XD so lots more posts to come! =D This is what happens when I go a month without baking =p