The Chocolate hedgehog slice was really easy to make because it required NO BAKING =D gotta love that ^^" and its chocolate! Well just in case there are some people who don't like chocolate, I also made a raspberry coconut slice :)
CHOCOLATE HEDGEHOG SLICE
Recipe adapted from http://food.ninemsn.com.au/recipes/ichocolate/8349791/chocolate-hedgehog-slice
350g Marie biscuits, coarsely chopped (1 1/2 x 200g packet)
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup dessicated coconut
250g butter, chopped
1 1/4 cups caster sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 egg, lightly beaten
250g dark chocolate, melted
1 tsp vegetable oil
1. Grease and line baking tin (20cm x 30cm).
2. Combine biscuits, nuts and coconut in large bowl.
3. Place butter, sugar and cocoa in a medium pan and stir until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and whisk in egg.
4. Pour chocolate mixture over biscuit mixture. Mix well. Press into prepared pan.
5. Melt chocolate and vegetable oil in a heat proof boil over a double boiler. Spread melted chocolate onto slice. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
|Like my "home-made" sign? =p a bit of a rush job...|
Recipe adapted from Taste.com.au
100g butter, softened
3/4 cup caster sugar
3/4 cup plain flour
1/2 cup self-raising flour
1/3 cup buttermilk
2/3 cup raspberry jam
1 cup desiccated coconut
3/4 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 180oC. Grease and line baking tin (20cm x 30cm).
2. Beat butter and 1/2 sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in 1 egg.
3. Sift in flours and stir to combine. Stir in buttermilk.
4. Press mixture into prepared baking tin. Spread raspberry jam over base.
5. Whisk remaining sugar and 2 eggs in large bowl. Stir in coconuts. Sprinkle mixture over jam.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until light golden colour. Allow to cool before slicing.
|may have overdone the top .. a little ><|
|Ready to eat :D|
|HUMMINGBIRD cake :) with my FAVE cream cheese frosting! thanks J!!|
|cupcakes =D =D they look sooooo good! thanks PS :D|
|YES YES YES YES!!! THAT IS LADUREE!!!! =D =D =D =D!!!|
|MACARONS!! ALL THE WAY FROM FRANCE!!!! THANK U SO MUCH L and A!! <3 <3 <3|